Monday, October 20, 2008

nothing...

ehm..silent night..me studied til nearly sleep..so take a break and leave some words here..
actually quite tired but i can't sleep..need prepare for coming tests and exams..
just tell myself:"girl, you can do it! don't simply fed up..keep on going..sure i can one.."
really? is that true? hope so la..me just can say: ok, i will try my best..
tired doing thesis also..everything tired..haiz..why life so tired one?
but what to do girl? i still need to face it.. now only study.. after you graduate..and working..you will know what is the feeling of tired..that time should say is exhausted..
haiz..life is like that la..just learn to accept la..
life...hard to describe..so subjective..sweet, sour, bitter and spicy?haha..all you can feel in your life..just keep on going la..waiting for a better tomorrow..look at the bright side..like what my friend said..thanks la..
ok la..me rest enough already..can continue study le..hope i can cover as much as i can la..gambateh..

1 comment:

-JeSs- said...

dunno wat else can i say...
jz hope dat u r ok...my dear
keep on going o~!
i m here always...
2 b ur listener o supporter
love u...muacksssss~