Saturday, October 25, 2008

22nd birthday part 3 + Gathering at Yuen's steamboat restaurant..

25/10/2008..First day of our study week..but we went for steamboat..haha..as an opening ceremony for the arrival of study week? or just want to treat ourselves nicely? eat nice food before work hard for the coming final exams? haha..

As what xiang le told me..they plan to celebrate my 22nd birthday actually.. and they decided to eat steamboat just because i always said i want to eat..haha..thanks la guys and girls..

Ehm..this event is planned 2 weeks ago..and our attendance are compulsory..haha..(me, xiang le, see sin, geok chin, kah fai and hon leong)..then we have a special guess..li kuan!! our lab tutor..now taking master at um as well..so total is 7 people..

7 0f us: likuan, kahfai, honleong, seesin, xiangle, me and geokchin

We started our way around 515pm.. see sin is our driver of course..
P/S: thanks la see sin..not your car..but you need to drive the car everyday and everywhere..

That's him..the one who always bully me..haha..but he is a nice friend..Thanks la..



Then xiang le just sat beside him and me sat behind..going to fetch geok chin.. On the way going..suddenly see sin asked xiang le exchange seat with me..with the reason that i can help him block some sunlight from entering the car.. (P/S: bad la you..dr.then see sin..you remember har..Revenge..)

Of course both of us don't want..but at the end we still exchanged the seats..haiz..pity me..bullied by see sin..said me 心机重..haiz..wear prettier and nicer a bit also cannot meh? just respect our gathering ma..haha..


Ok then..on the way going steamboat restaurant..suddenly see sin asked me taking out his pendrive from a paper bag and pass to geok chin..sure i follow what he asked lo..or else he will bully me again..After that..see sin told me that the decoration which hanged on his pendrive seems lost and ask me check the bag again..

Who knows...is a WATCH!! That's the present they gave me..a watch which i found at Vincci, Midvalley..i like it very much..but that time xiang le and see sin not allowed me to buy..O..that's my present..now i understood why during that time xiang le kept asking me accompany her go find shoes liao... i don't know about that at all!!

Thanks a lot guys!! sure i will appreciate it..

P/S: Thanks to see sin and xiang le..you guys really expert in acting.. until me also don't know all this at that moment!!

Nice Watch..birthday gift from xiang le, see sin, geok chin, kah fai and hon leong..really thanks alot..sure i will take good care of it..and really appreciate it..Merci!

Thanks to kah fai...My funniest coursemate..

Thanks to hon leong as well..for the birthday present..

Finally..reached Yuen's steamboat restaurant..Long time not eat here..So miss the food and the soup here..and the ice-cream as well..i must eat till very full tonight..haha..

P/S: Li kuan..thanks a lot..because of you..we managed to get a table without a long queue..really thanks...

Li kuan and me..


Ehm..start eating lo...eat a lot...meat, seafood, vegetables, and of course..the most famous food in this restaurant---bbq chicken wings!! yummy yummy..and i ate a lot!!

P/S: Special Thanks to xiang le..due to your small body size and fast action..we able to eat it..haha...

Xiang le and me..



Keep eating...till everyone full...and our desserts---ice-cream..varieties of ice-cream..so colourful and tasty..me really ate a lot..i like to eat ice-cream actually..that is why i ate so much tonight...chocolate, sweet corn and yam ice-cream-- my favourite!!


After our meal at steamboat restaurant...our next destination: sunway pyramid.. actually we went there just simply walk only..took some photos...and watched people ice skating.


P/S: can we go for ice-skating next time if got chance? My request...haha..

Honestly..i like to take photo since form6...and of course during my uni life here..sweet memories..and i won't forget it as well..will remember for the rests of my life..



That's me..so cutie..but i think that will be my first and the last time wearing like this..

ATTENTION!!

Guys and girls: really glad can know you guys..i know..all of you tired already..but you guys still attending this gathering..really happy...at last..we had a "full attendance" gathering.. haha..nobody is left behind...

Friendship Forever...cheers!!


P/S: thanks to geok chin..because of this gathering..you are "forced" to back to your hometown on sunday..so sorry...


Geok chin and me...



Time passed in the twinkling of eyes..3 years university life...left 1 semester to go..and we will graduate soon..just hope we all can learn to appreciate each other and all the things surrounding us.. we do not know what will happen next..where will we go next and what will we do next...so by now...just cheers for our friendship..of course what i wish is: friendship forever..once we are friends..then friends forever..Promise?

We are the BEST!! really?

Really enjoy the gathering with you guys..really had fun...work hard for the coming final exams ya..jiayou and gambateh..good luck and all the best ya..take care as well..Thanks for everything...


P/S: Sorry..broken and poor english..still learning..thanks for viewing my blog...

7 comments:

jacklyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jacklyn said...

yeah!!i m the first to leave comment AGAIN!!haha...it's good u wrote this blog in english...we can ask fai fai n hon leong to come n have a look...i shud have tot bout it earlier...

neway, glad to spent the precious moment with the full attendance of everyone...thanks for willing to sacrifice ur time...n special thanks to our special guest, li kuan..if u weren't tht punctual, we would be queuing outside dee..hehe..

btw, miu is rite..time past so fast...feel so scared every time tot of the fact tht we'r approaching graduation...all the best to everyone n tek care o...hope everyone can score with flying colours!!cheers!!

p/s: miu, i m longing for skating too..it's been such a long time since we went there..though i m damn lousy in tht n feel abit scared to injure myself..haha..dun care la...find a time we ask everyone for outing again la..hopefully we can have full attendance again...(will everyone attend?)

mayura97 said...

No thanks la skating, gegar punggung only. I fell like so so many times in Korea. Damn scary man.. Haha, no waste time la. A very nice outing I would say eat tille become pig ady ><" So much for my diet plan...

Thanks you guys le, giving me such a lovely evening... Hehe

littleblue1023 said...

jacklyn: honleong look at it ord n leave comment s wel..haha..shud ask fai2 n bai2 they all..ehm..yup..long time not going for ice skating..1year ago..stil rmber last time ice skating at sunway pyramid is my birthday present from u n see sin..so fast har..1year ord..haha..

ehm..time is flying now..vy vy fast..duno how many kilometres per minute..anyway..reali appreciate evything in life..i jz can say: try learn to appreciate..u will earn more in life..

reali had a wonderful time v u guys..no more regret taking science-biology in um...thou it is not a professional course..but i m proud bcos i had chance to noe u guys...cheers for our friendship..

ice skating ar..hon leong said dun 1 wor..hehe..

work hard ya evy1 ..last 2 semester ord n we wil grad..yay!!happy but sad oso la..cos duno wats our future wil b..anyway..look at d bright side..haha (P/S: thanks to fai2..u teach me dis phrase..)

take k n c ya..

jacklyn said...

i told fai fai n hon leong to come n have a look..but i m not sure fai fai read d bo...neway,dun worry, bai bai sure will view ur blog from time to time de la..haha...

gambateh!!

Unknown said...

It's very late for leaving this comment and I still wanna leave lo. you know why? coz you did mention my name in ur blog le. haha...

littleblue1023 said...

ian..sure wil mention ur name la..u r my dearest bro leh..haha..reali touching dat time ma..hehe..