Thursday, October 23, 2008

My 22nd birthday part1..

22/10/2008, wednesday night..me did revision at friend's house..since i still having a test this coming friday.. and waiting my little sister send things to me- some groceries and food from my dearest parents.. Thanks to my parents..So caring and understanding..Take good care ya!! Love you all...

10:10 pm-my sister reached my house..passing me the stuffs.. what surprised me is..she bought me a cake!!! Blueberry chocolate cake..and help me celebrate as well...
Me with the blueberry cake..

Make a wish..

Dearest little sister: You are the first who celebrating my 22nd birthday..Thanks alot..still remember last year birthday..23/10/07..a rainy night..me at hometown..study week..work hard for final..i still remember you had a back pain that time..and you rest early..left me alone studied at living room..
But..you still sms wished me that time..tell you what? i still kept the message o.. so touching leh..
"ding dong.."..who? my "brother", Clarian..why he was standing in front of my house? Raining so heavily...of course without waiting..me opened the door for him..
Is you..my little sister.. and Clarian.. yOu guys helped me celebrate birthday..and bought me 4 pieces of secret recipe cakes..yummy yummy.. i will remember it forever..thanks again...

my little sister and me..

Thanks to Calvin as well..So touching...although not yet reach 23/10/08 that time..thanks alot.. me really appreciate it..

Calvin, me and hui si (my sister)

Of course my dearest housemates and friends sang me a birthday song..thanks alot guys!! Muakssssss...

Siew wen, mui hua, me, hui nee, bee chee and hooi theng

Really had a great birthday celebration this year..thanks again...

No comments: