Friday, October 24, 2008

22nd birthday part2..thanks everyone..

Continued with my study and listened to songs..so TIRED!!!Arghhhh...me cannot concentrate and focus.. kept fall asleep even though me studied at my study table in living room.. why? i also don't know..just felt sigh and can't do anything..I should try my best to study but that time me really can't do that..haiz..

12am, 23/10/08..planned want to sleep early and wake up early to continue my study..since the test is coming..morning some more..haiz..
suddenly..my dearest coursemates, roomates and friends "appeared" with a cheese cake.. celebrating my birthday again...twice...my birthday celebration...so happy..
Honestly..me really don't know they will celebrate my birthday..since everyone busy preparing for tests and final exam..Xiangle and seesin still have chronic disease test on the next day...but.... i just can say: Guys, really thanks alot..so touching that time..but...me promised to myself before..i need to learn to be tough..so..no more tears come out from my eyes..haha..

Thanks a lot guys and girls: beechee, muihua, huinee, siewwen, carol, xiangle and seesin..

CHEESE CAKE....My 2nd birthday cake..so yummy..

My 3rd cutie coffee cake..nice..

Thanks again to my dearest friends..so lucky and happy to meet you guys!!! friendship forever..

That is my birthday present..thanks to mui hua, bee chee, siew wen and hui nee..

Hey friends.. work hard for coming final exam ya!! all the bast and bonne chance! (In French: Good luck!!) Take good care as well..

No comments: