Monday, November 3, 2008

Finally..

my first post in November...

finally...final exam is around the corner...two days to go..unbelievable..time passed so fast..in the twinkling of eyes..1 semester end very soon..how many kilometres the time goes per second? nobody will know..what i done during the whole study week? Keep studied only..still remember what i studied? me really don't know..so confuse and blur..seems mixed up all the subjects..just hope i can answer smoothly in the coming exams..

By the way..all the best and good luck to everyone who going for exams..work hard and try your best!! Hope the exam will end as soon as possible.. really tired facing such life: everyday keep studying, study till tired and sleepy...

After exam still need to focus on my thesis project: lab works..hope i can complete it on time..God bless.. and need to complete my thesis paper work as well.. go library searching for information...arghhh..so many things to do..need to settle them before the end of year 2008!! MUST!!

my university life... 1 semester to go..after that will graduate..what i learnt during my 3 years life at university? joining activities, know more friends, hanging out with friends and coursemates, watch TVB drama, online all the time, keep msn-ing..the rests will be kept study, assignment, lab works.. lack of Sleeping time!! haha..

anyway..such lifes will end soon..and it is time for me to plan and decide my own future now..just work hard and try my best.. No matter how..just choose my own road..jiayou!!

No comments: