Monday, November 10, 2008

yeah!!!!

So happy today!! although still have 2 exams to go..this coming thursday and friday..
"work hard la gal..sure you can do it one!! just try your best will do!! "
Left 2 more papers, after that i will free.. then can fully utilize my time focus on my thesis bench work..hope can finish it as soon as possible so i can back home earlier..

* home...i m coming...wait me... miss my home so much..miss my family...miss my mum's cooking..miss my friends...

Met my thesis supervisor today..really happy chatting with her..such a responsible and understanding lecturer..so proud to become your student..really..sure i will appreciate and work hard...in my study and thesis..really had fun and very enjoy..first time we can so close with our lecturer..can joking..laughing..."making noise" as well..thanks alot to my lecturer and my fellows...

1 semester will end very soon..1 more semester to go..next semester sure will keep busy and busy..anyway..i must try my best and work very hard..i must graduate within 3 years..haha...
again..."sure you can do it gal..keep it up!!"

dearest friends and coursemates...try our best to achive success!! all the best and good luck...cheers!!!

No comments: