Friday, November 14, 2008

new life!!!!

Yesterday slept at 330am..just finished my final exam yesterday..slept without using alarm to wake me up.. at last woke up automatically around 10am..my first time..can sleep without any worry--worry on cannot finish revising..worry on exam..worry everything.but now no more worries on exam stuff...and finally i can take a good break...

New mission comes--> my thesis lab work...i need finish parts of the lab work before i going back home this coming december..really need to put infinity effort on it because i totally ignored it during my exam time.. left aside and focus on my exam first..now is turn to work hard for it..

Lab work..this kind of thing really hard to say and unpredictable..all the results obtain must obey the rules..must obey those similar researches which had been carried out past few years ago..That's what undergraduate student should do for their thesis..luckily i will be guided by a nice lecturer and friendly PhD and master students..at least won't so tension in planning my thesis stuff..all things can discuss with them nicely and come out with a better plan..hope i really manage to finish my work on time..

new life..end of 1 semester..after this 2 months break..just left 1 more semester to go..then i will graduate= is time for me to find a job..is time for me to adapt to new life, new environment and new stage of my life..hope i able to find a suitable job soon..will try to learn things and gain experience from there..i will try my best and work for it..

the dream is still early and quite far? no no no..time will pass very very fast..is time for me to plan on it..anyway..just try my best and work hard to achive success in my life..i wish to make my life more colourful and enjoyable..

By now..just focus on my thesis work first..2 weeks time...going lab to do thesis work almost everyday..such kind of life sounds scary and tiring too..but..i still need go through all this thing..so just learn to be tough and be independent..sure i can do it..gambateh!!

7 comments:

fluffybeauty said...

gd n hardworking attitude. ya n sounds scary everyday go lab. hahaha. dun worry la, with hard work n lots of effort, u'll pull it through. meanwhile dun forget our karaoke outing ya. nid to exercise my voice box.

littleblue1023 said...

sure wont forget sing karaoke..hehe..not yet booking actually..waiting xiangle check and book it..anyway dun worry..wont put u aeroplane one..haha..

习惯等待的傻瓜 said...

min......congrate wor....finally...n i oso 1na sing k....i ord put it in our gathering's plan....haha.....

littleblue1023 said...

haha..sifu..i ord knew sure u 1 sing K 1..ok ok..we sing k again when at melaka then..me not yet visit dat place oso..c ya then..

Unknown said...

ya you should worry bout your future job liao...after 1 sem you gotta search every companies which suit your criteria,environment and many other factors right?

at this moment, especially aft ur exam and still not done ur thesis, you beta relax a bit and focus more on ur thesis first. hehe...gud luck in wateva you're doing ya!

ps: so siok you go sing k! i oso wanna try kl's red box or green box or wateva boxes leh...
penang's red box vr boring liao.hehe

littleblue1023 said...

ian...me jz bec from sing k..wahaha..so syok mennnn..sing from 1pm til 6pm...rm22 including 2drinks n set lunch..stil ok ok lo...sang til no voice liao..
haha..wait us bec melaka sing again har..hehe..yalo..me nid focus on my thesis 1st..must work hard..wil try do it evyday if possible...must finish it asap..hehe.

littleblue1023 said...

work hard la all my frens..try to achieve success in ur life..try to make ur life as colourful s possible..all d best n c ya..take k s wel..tata..