Friday, April 9, 2010

Mix Feeling today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is Friday...but then I do not have mood to work...Since it is Friday, plus I am going KL to meet friends on Saturday...So happy and excited!!! Hey, SKF gang, our first gathering after our convocation ya...almost 7 months already...How time flies?? Anyway, really can't wait to meet you guys... ;p

Early in the morning, wake up at 7am, can't continue to sleep due to the hot weather.. Get ready and go to work...No mood again... Stacks of papers accumulated on my desk... feel like want to throw away or keep all in my drawer... Sigh and I can't... Still have to complete my tasks one by one... Supposedly should can focus on my works and do it nicely, who knows... so many distractions and disturbances... Made me no mood again..

Well, shifting to a brand new department... everything is very very new to me.. I am like a small kid entering kindergarten, do not know anything... Have to learn everything starting from zero.. I told myself, it is time for me to expose myself to a total different field and gain some valuable experience from there. In fact, it is tough in the beginning... I am so new, and need to adapt myself as soon as possible... Time so constraint.. and yet, I still have to try my best to adapt and master it... I know I can do it.. just I need some time please....

Secondly, received news from colleagues.... not really a bad new, and glad to here that she wish to further her study... All the best to her... She should go ahead and determine her own future... No matter, still fully support to her.... gal, just don't forget us will do....

Some more, today is Friday, work till 530pm only...so excited... super happy... I think tomorrow I will feel happier since I can meet my friends very soon.... Our gathering at KLCC... can't wait for it!!!!

Tonight should sleep earlier... tomorrow have to wake up very early... Really thanks to our driver who can send us to terminal bus early in the morning... Hopefully we can reach KL very soon....

Sleeping time.... Night to me and night to all.... ;p

No comments: