Monday, April 12, 2010

Gathering with Lovely SKF Gang

Hey hey... finally we have chance to meet with each other.. So happy and excited!! Our first outing and gathering after our convocation. Ehm, 7 months ago.. How time flies? And really appreciate because we still keep in touch and try our best to meet up. Know what guys, I am so happy when think of I can go KL and meet all of you - our lovely SKF gang... upgraded from ESK gang to SKF... Only we understand the short form ya... Really thanks to Fai Fai and Jacklyn for thinking such a nice and memorable name for our gang... Cheers for our friendship ya... SKF ever and forever ....;p


Our pioneer, Fai fai... For thinking such a nice name for our gang... Hey, SS, you can't wait to have your meal ya... But stop a while and take a photo first before you eat!!! Let's have a memory then.


3 young and pretty ladies.. my lovely ex-coursemates plus best friends while at university... Too many sweet memories among all of us... Hopefully we can remember all the past in our hearts and mind... Really lucky to know you all.. Miss you always...


My meal!!! Quite nice the food... Nice atmosphere at Chili's at KLCC too... Nice place to chat and gather with friends... Free flow of carbonated drinks and chips... Super nice...



My pleasure... To take photo with a nice guy... wakaka... Hey friend, feel free to contact us from time to time ok? Don't ignore us although you have a sweet girl friend now. Wish you all the best and have a smooth life there ya...



Here you are... very seldom have chance to meet this Sarawakian lo... SS, luckily your current job allow you to fly here and there, and yet you still have chance to go KL and can meet us up.. Or else I think we can just meet, perhaps once a year ya..;p



Gal, still remember our life during our second and final year.. we really stick to each other everyday..;p Went for lectures, did revision at library, did thesis and lab work, shopping, hanging out etc... All these memories are still fresh in my mind... Keep in touch ya although we all stay so far now.. Remember to wait me ya... I will go KL very soon... Our promise then ;p



Wen, Jacklyn is our intermediate, our media who made us getting closer and know each other very well. Next time bring me go for Bak Kut Teh at Klang ya ;p



Fai, your pleasure to take photo with these 3 pretty ladies ya... Ooops, sorry to Fai's girl friend... But I don't think she will jealous ya..



I like this photo... Got pose ya...



Three of us always stay together during our final year... Thanks to Jacklyn's car and UT.. I really miss such life.. All these photos really made me thinking about the past... Lots of memories... and now just can keep in mind...






Good brothers!!! Lucky to have these 2 guys in our SKF gang.... bring lots of happiness and jokes to us... ;p



Haha... Miu Miu shop!!! My brand!!! But not my shop!!!! Let's take a group photo before we dismiss ya... Nice arrangement and position.. Thanks to the cameraman, a customer who is shopping there and only passed by the shop ;p



Lastly, my ex-coursemate plus current roomate- Bai bai... Thanks to have you beside me all the time.. Encourage me and give supports when I am stressful with job.. Hopefully you will work here well and continue your mission then ;p


Really glad to meet you guys at KL. Although our gathering session is very short and just few hours, but I am very appreciate and thankful.. Long journey for us to go KL and meet you guys, but we still can chit-chat pretty well and the feeling is still the same.. Proven the fact that distance won't be a big challenge among us if we really appreciate the friendship... Cheers!!!

Hey guys, take good care and keep in touch ya.. Hope you guys can figure out a suitable track for your future then.. Pray for the best and look forward for the next gathering ya.. Miss and love you all so much ;p

No comments: