Tuesday, September 15, 2009

updates...

Finally....i have some time to drop some words in my blog...

Entering new stage in life...start working..the feeling is totally different when compared to study life..

Life is so miracle and amazing...

When I was a small kid, I just knew how to play with friends and family, study and try to learn and absorb everything in mind...

Until I was a teenager, I learnt and gained more...not only in terms of knowledge, but I knew more friends through lots of activities, and get closer with dearest family...

Then became a young lady, entered university and started with my colourful and wonderful university life... enjoyed very much.. knew more friends...friendship is so precious for me...and I hope we can keep in touch even we are graduated and continue with different pathways in life... cheers for our friendships my dearest friends.....

Now..I am entering young adult level...start owning my own career, start thinking and planning for my future...what should I do next?? My target in life?? all these questions will keep appear in mind...

Wish me have a stable life and bright future.. Wish all my dreams come true...

Sometimes working is enjoyable, relaxing and wonderful... but sometimes working is painful, stressful and tiring....human always like that, with mixed feelings...

The moment when I gained first salary payment, I was so happy....because that's my first earning after working hard for my first job... keep it up!!! hope I can learn and gain more experience and knowledge through working...

Dearest dad and mum,
Thank you so much for your love, patience and cares.... I am growing up and big enough now...mature thinking and I really appreciate on what you all did to me.advices and guidance..Thank lots... I wish I can take good care of you from time to time..Love you all so much...

Dearest Sis and Bro,
Thanks for leading me to this level since young. Our family tradition....Younger member will follow elder member's steps.. Luckily all of us realized and understand that study is important. Now the certificates I gained is much more important and really helps in life. Work hard together and take good care ya.

Dearest friends,
How time flies...so fast all of us graduated and entering new level in life... some of you still further studies, going overseas or study at local university, some of you (including me) start working and gain experience. No matter how, thanks for your accompanions, advices and guidance... I will remember all the happy and memorable moments...till forever...Take good care too...

thanks to everyone...I will work harder in the coming future..

No comments: