Sunday, September 20, 2009

short break...with family and my voice to my friends....

After 2months working, finally have a short break..went back to sweetest hometown-melaka and enjoy my wonderful moments with dearest family.... A short break from Hari Raya... Give me a precious chance to take a rest, enjoy my own personal time and space, enjoy the moment with family..

Cook meals for family, doing house work, gather with family and simply pre-celebrate mooncake festival etc. A bit tiring but it is worth, because I had chance to enjoy and share happiness with family.

Bought gift for brother as he just moved into his new condominium at KL.
P/S: Hey Bro, appreciate my gifts ya. Hope you will like it.. I will visit you and stay there if free.. Haha...

Unfortunately, I do not have chance to meet friends... Form 6 gang--- sifu Siew Chen: still having her final semester final exam. All the best and good luck to you gal; Swee Gek: finally found a job at Singapore and start working soon.. Have a good start ya gal, work hard and take good care too; Mee Keau: Tiring working, no chance to meet at the end, but never mind, we just wait for the next gathering when everyone is here ya; Pei Yee: Long time do not receive any update or news from you... How are you now?? Hope you are fine there and please contact with us when you are free.. Miss you so much. Lee Ting: Same to you. Take good care there ya. Have a happy life there too.

The rests of my Form 6 friends, seems we can only meet once a year--- during Chinese New Year!!!! Waiting for the next gathering ya.. Kim Yang: Not sure you still remember that you are the organizer?? Hopefully you will not forget and waiting for invitation from you ya.

Form 5 friends: Long time no keep in touch... How are you guys?? Busy working?? everyone is busy with own career now, really hard to have a simple gathering. Even sms or email also very very rare... Frankly speaking, felt a bit disappointed with our friendships.. Trying to maintain it but still failed at the end... But never mind, still waiting for the next chance.. Hope we still can keep update with each other then.. Hope you all are fine there.. Working hard but take good care too...

Today, 20/9/2009, one of my university friend took flight to UK....will further study at Scotland...Hey friend, hope you have a nice study life there. Work hard ya. At the same time, take good care and take lots of photos at UK, post to facebook and show to us ok?? Keep in touch too. Jiayou ya...

A short break, although just few days, but already enough for me to take a rest, and get prepare to work again. Trying to work hard and learn things... Gain experience and gain knowledge too..I know I can learn a lot from my current job now..

2 days more...and I will back JB to continue my work... Keep myself fresh and work hard again... Waiting to back home again during Mooncake Festival on 3/10/09..

No comments: