Tuesday, December 30, 2008

happy new year 2009!!!

30/12/2008...one more day to go..then i have to say Goodbye to you, 2008... Countdown for 2009!! Happy new year to all my beloved family and friends...hope you all happy everyday!!Take good care as well..

Year 2008, such a nice and sweet year for me.. memorable and wonderful moments with my family, friends, coursemates etc...and the MOST important is...i will graduate soon!! having my final semester now..Last paper for my final exam will be on 4th of May..so I will graduate on May of 2009!! Convocation will be around August or September 2009... The moment and the only event i was anticipate for so long since i stepped to UM three years ago..

Finally..3 years university life will come to the end very soon..every year with different feelings..still remember i was super busy with college activities during my first and second year of my uni life...then staying outside for my final year..no more busy with activities, but busy with my studies and thesis.. like what people said, final year will be the busiest year for everyone...so tiring and exhausting..anyway..such life will end soon..just be patient...

Busy with studies and thesis... luckily still got chance to hang out with friends and coursemates... as a reason to release STRESS!! haha..anyway, really had a wonderful time with you guys..really appreciate it..thanks alot for accompanying me..cheers for our friendship!!

Now i just hope i will have a smooth beginning after my graduation...step into a new level in my life..prepare to move forward and get ready to face the new environment and new challenges..

p/s: suddenly found out i am getting older...or in other words..mature!!haha..

sweet memories with friends and beloved coursemates...

New starting...new hope..and i promised myself: i wil try my best and work hard to achieve success in my life.. Pray for it...

Lastly, Happy new year to everyone again..may all your dreams come true..

No comments: