Monday, March 19, 2012

Life is kinda boring..

Do you have such feeling before? Yes, recently I did have such feeling, and this feeling has existing in my mind so frequent. Keep repeating and repeating...

I do not know why, just suddenly feel that my current life is only: working, eating, sleeping and nothing else. Is this called normal life when a human grows and getting older? Ehm, perhaps I should change my mind and think another way round. In more positive, this is so called a stable life, which I can do whatever I am able to achieve and within my control. However, it is still kinda boring..

If you ask me to get something to do in order to gain more exposure, such as reading books to gain knowledge etc. Huh, so sorry, I really unable to make it, because I am really lazy when think about reading books. But, if you ask me to walk around, go travel to gain more exposure and widen my visions, Yes! Definitely I wish to do so.. I am so eager to take a long leave or break, go for a relax journey, and re-charge!

Unfortunately, I can't make it at this moment. Current tasks have tied me up!! I can't say NO, just able to accept, do it and make it completed. I can't do anything, that's why I said my life is kinda boring.. How nice if I could take a long break without thinking all those tasks which need to be completed before the deadline, and temporarily throw away all the pending jobs etc..

Tiring, physically and mentally.. Anyhow, life still goes on.. That's called life! I just wish for a simple life, as simple as possible. Just wish to live happily and without worries.. Sometimes I will imagine if I can back to the past and start my life again as a kid, or just a secondary school student, because I will have less worries and more happiness. And now, I believe a lesson in life: as a people getting elder and older, there will be more worries to appear in life. We might treat them as obstacles or challenges in life and we should face it positively and go through it bravely! But somehow, we will choose not to think at all, put the worries aside and let it be; rather than think a way to solve it properly..

It is time to figure out what kind of life I am looking forward and perhaps I am able to make it real! Really need some times to plan and roll it out slowly, in order to make it success..

I must try my best to ensure my life will full with colors and laughter, from now and in future.. and I believe every person will think in that way as well.. Cheer up everyone, we can make it!!

No comments: