Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Busy and Tiring NOVEMBER.....

November 2009, the busiest month for me... busy with works... time flies without realize... tension, sometimes even cannot sleep well... sigh..but well, I knew this is the precious chance for me to learn more and more things, upgrade myself in terms of working skills: work as a team, learn to act fast and be alert from time to time...

Working for 3 months plus, finally... I found out that I really grew up... Mentally, I grew up a lot... Know how to think, organize, analyze data and understand the theory behind... That's the essential things which we will go through and gain when we start working... Thank GOD, now at least I really felt I have some input after work for few months here. I should work harder and gain more from here.. I need to figure out what type of pathway I wish to step on as to light up my future.

Busy November... supposedly I need to work on alternate Saturday... but there is an exception this month... I almost work every Saturday... Going Singapore for a public forum, Open house for Hospital, Official Opening Ceremony of Hospital etc....Lots of work need to follow up and work in team... and now I realized that communication skill is very important especially if we work in a team...

Hopefully with all these events.. I can gain more and learn more.. Although I cannot back home for more than 1 month, and I miss my family so much... but life still goes on and I know only through this, I just able to grab chance to learn and improve myself...

Good luck will always come to us, only depends on how we treat it as... Challenges always appear in life, we should treat them easy like ABC? or stress and tension?? I wish I can choose the first option, at least I will not feel so suffer... No matter how, still a learning process.. Hopefully I really able to think on another way round and make myself happier and smile always...

Such a tiring day.... Yesterday night failed to sleep...because of a tea latte... Really hard to believe it!! Previously, I was addicted to coffee until coffee does not cause any effect to me... then I stopped taking it after graduated... Who knows one day, even only tea.. I also cannot sleep... Really have to say Goodbye to coffee and tea... I really cannot sleep if drink it... it is time to change my habit....

Hopefully I can sleep well tonight... Goodnight and sweet dream ;p

No comments: