Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tiring..

Doing my thesis lab almost every night this week.. did till 1am and had lecture at the next day!! Having 3tests in the following week..but i still need to carry on with my thesis lab.. just need to arrange some time for me to study and get prepare for the coming tests..by now, that's my final year university life!! Keep busy and tiring..
i know i can go through it..so must learn to be tough and work harder... hopefully my thesis can go smoothly and can complete it on time.. god bless and i promise i will try my best to finish it..work hard infinity..
tiring and exhausting.. no time at all to do what i planned to do before.. i just can do what i can by now.. and cannot plan till so far anymore.. just can put more effort on my thesis and study...
somehow, i was thinking: thesis just a small part in my life, university life some more.. i must go through it since i was decided to do so.. if i fail to face and handle such a small challenge, then how can i facing another big challenge and problem in the future? so i tell myself: i must be tough and brave enough to face all the challenges in life.. must get ready and well prepare..
will continue with my thesis lab again at night later.. hopefully i can get a satisfy result..

No comments: